Joe Stiles - more than a mortgage lender
Joe Stiles has more than 20 years experience in mortgage lending management, sales and administration. Unlike many in the Houston mortgage industry, Joe has lived in Houston for the past 20+ years, giving him a unique insight into our marketplace.
What really keeps his business growing, however, is Joe's focus on personal attention to the homebuyer's needs, his ethical and moral conduct and his availability to serve as a willing resource in the real estate industry.
Here are some of Joe's additional qualifications:
- 20+ years mortgage lending experience serving in executive and senior level management roles with corporate responsibility for profitability, sales & marketing, operations, HR, compliance and the IT/IS areas
- Graduated from the School of Mortgage Banking, Northwestern University
- Hands-on experience in building and leading nationwide sales, marketing and customer relations mortgage divisions
- In-depth participation in local civic organizations:
- Created newly-formed business networking group
- Hosted Houston West Chamber of Commerce monthly Business Over Breakfast meeting
- As a consultant, Joe established team-building and motivational training programs to enhance employees’ focus on understanding, implementing and surpassing corporate goals
- Again as a consultant, Joe served in interim senior management roles of operations, business development and customer relations divisions
- Designed dynamic cross-selling program customized to enhance market penetration and customer loyalty for a Fortune 100 firm
- Developed a Customer Friendly training program for staff-level members that promotes new business development venues
- Served as manager for consumer-based service projects with success in meeting designated time and budget requirements
- Earned bachelor's degree in Business Administration with major in Marketing from University of Houston/Downtown, Beta Gamma Sigma and Phi Kappa Phi